1.3

Mr.Appliance continued to say that they were waiting for Frigidaire to approve warranty ordering of a part.

I stayed online for 30 minutes with Frigidaire to make sure authorization was all set. The service was scheduled, received a confirming email about the scheduled repair and then Mr. Appliance did not show up as scheduled. After waiting online for them to answer, they told me that the service call had been cancelled blaming Frigidaire, come to find out they were the ones who cancelled the service call, leaving us with a broken dryer now for over two weeks.

The reason that they used with Frigidaire for canceling was they were under resourced and overcommitted.

Bottom line, they are dishonest and incompetent!Don't use them!

This reviewer shared experience about "lack of honesty and a frustrating runaround " and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mr Appliance. The most disappointing about frigidaire dryer from Mr Appliance was dishonesty of customer service rep Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mr Appliance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Mr Appliance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments