I just wanted to write a quick review of our service by Mr.Appliance of Scottsdale, Arizona, the office staff is professional, courteous, and friendly and more specifically the Technician, Richard.......

he is amazing! I would not use or recommend anyone else. He is extremely professional, puts the covers on his shoes, uses the mat, and quickly assesses the repair! Moreover, I never have to call him back because he gets it right the first time!!!

His professionalism and promptness is something very rare in a service person and we appreciate him!

Your business is lucky to have him!GREAT COMPANY

Reviewer is in happy mood. Please contact the author of this review to discuss good customer service of positive experience. Mr Appliance needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned positive experience in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mr Appliance.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments

Window World - Bay window installation Window World "I spent $9000.00 so far to Window World in Birmingham Alabama having windows installed ....everything was ok until we got to bay windows in kitchen . I was told first..." Read more Gutter Helmet - Gutter Hemet Scam Gutter Helmet "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Mr Appliance - Repair Review from Washington, District Of Columbia Mr Appliance "Horrible service, repair person had no idea what they were doing. Made a mess in my kitchen. Placed tools and parts on the rug in my kitchen and..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Directv - Equipment does not work.  "Known issue" no fix for over 1 year. Directv "1 month ago today we had Dirctv installed. The boxes in our home lose internet connection everyday sometimes hourly. We have called Directv everyday for the last 30 days on..." Read more Lazboy - Arm pad depressed after 2 years. Lazboy "We bought a Lazyboy sofa & 2 swivel chairs in May of 2015. We loved them till we noticed that the foam in the arm rest of one of the..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more