service tech came.told me I needed a part for my washer.

two days later they came with the part and installed it. the next day when I went to use my washer the same problem happened. I called the office and left a message twice and also emailed them. I received no response.

I called again the following week while I was on vacation. scheduled another service tech for Monday when I returned home. tech came in and looked at washer, took front off and said......it needed a new motor. $700 and wasn't worth it (of course).

I asked for a full refund since the item was not fixable to begin with and they installed parts that were not necessary. I cannot get anyone to call me back and they are not committing to giving me a refund of $135.

they used to be great when another person owned the Audubon franchise but since he sold it, forget it.call somebody else.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Mr Appliance. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $135 and wants Mr Appliance to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was no follow up and bogus repairs. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mr Appliance and mr appliance repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments