Review about Mr Appliance Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair from Washington, District Of Columbia
Horrible service, repair person had no idea what they were doing.Made a mess in my kitchen.
Placed tools and parts on the rug in my kitchen and became rude when asked they lay down their own blanket of some sort. Used a dremel tool on top of my stove without any blanket or towel. While attempting to fix ice maker simply took out food from top shelf and instead of moving it down to shelf below left ice cream and many other items to defrost on counter. Placed parts on top of my island on my purse.
Send owner over pictures and asked for food reimbursement of $50 and refused. Repair person never even fixed ice maker. Said didn't know how to do this type so now parts are in a box. Don't use them ever!
Read their yelp reviews.Should have known better.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mr Appliance Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "This company deals with â€œhalf truths.â€ Upon hiring, you are promised a seemingly incredible income, with all types of advancement opportunities. Strictly for the birds.As a salesperson, you are..."
- "I would like to join you in a class action against FAHW. The reason being is that they are falsely advertising what they say they cover. I closed on my house..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "PRISTINE, Megan Stotts was fully oriented on required painting 7 rooms w/connecting hallways, Stotts agreed to do the entire job for $3500, with a starting date of 12 November,2016. A..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "We decided to use Zerorez because they had a good reputation. We have a brand-new home (less than 4 months old) and we had some basic soiled marks in the..."