Review about Mr Appliance Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair from Washington, District Of Columbia
Horrible service, repair person had no idea what they were doing.Made a mess in my kitchen.
Placed tools and parts on the rug in my kitchen and became rude when asked they lay down their own blanket of some sort. Used a dremel tool on top of my stove without any blanket or towel. While attempting to fix ice maker simply took out food from top shelf and instead of moving it down to shelf below left ice cream and many other items to defrost on counter. Placed parts on top of my island on my purse.
Send owner over pictures and asked for food reimbursement of $50 and refused. Repair person never even fixed ice maker. Said didn't know how to do this type so now parts are in a box. Don't use them ever!
Read their yelp reviews.Should have known better.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Mr Appliance Sub Zero Refrigerator Repair
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Southern Motion sectional Fusion in 2010. After the first year it started peeling. To see it now it looks like I have had it twenty..."
- "My wife and I got 3 Windows, and a sliding door installed in July. To this date of Novemner 21st we have had feldco out 5 times now. They..."
- "I had Morning Star Bamboo installed by a HSS (Home Service Store) recommended installer, and paid for it by a loan facilitated by LL. I signed a contract that..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "We contracted Anthony & Sylvan in October 2014 to replaster our 24000 gallon inground pool that they had built for the previous owners of our home in 2005. We also..."
- "We left a message with James Perry, President of Lennar on Nov. 28,200SIX.We stated that Lennar should change their founding principles. Lennar states "highest standards for caring for their..."
- "The breeder told me to purchase this system for the new puppy I was getting. Doesn't work at all on this dog, couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong...."