I was told it needed a completely new control panel for all buttons to dispense water ice and turn on the light on the door.I was told that I would be charged $90 for that evaluation and they could not get the part to service it.
He guaranteed me that that was the part that was necessary to repair the refrigerator. I ordered the part that they told me was necessary from a vendor $88.00 and not returnable. Only to find out that the part was not bad to begin with. Called another service company they found a broken wire in a completely different area of the refrigerator.
Nothing at all to do with the control panel and was repaired in less than one hour.Lancaster, Pa.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Mr Appliance Refrigerator Repair And Service
- Review category
- Household Services
You May Also Like
- "I have been a customer for 10 years with AHS . I'm frustrate with the last issue that happened at my home .I called for a dripping valve on the..."
- "We had 8 windows replaced last week. The installation team came in, got the old windows out, the new ones in and were working on caulking them. I decided to..."
- "We have a horrible icicle problem in the winter, according to Leaf Guard it's due to "heat loss". Our patio roof was added on after the house was built, there's..."
- "I just put this in my living room and I hate it. It looks pretty but out of the 12 boxes I bought there was pieces in each box that..."
- "I've been putting off pulling out my wisdom tooth for quite some time until the pain became unbearable the past few weeks. My regular dentist who had referred..."
- "Hair Cuttery Lancaster PA, Went in for a Ombre left with my hair falling out and all over highlights she noticed how bad she damaged my hair and told me to..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."