Terrible!!They send a tech out to repair a broken motor on our freezer ice maker.

He looks at it - tells us there is no access panel - so we would have to replace the whole door for $2200. We are not suckers! So he charges us $89 to then tell us can't be repaired. I spend 15 minutes online and find the access panel through the front side....called Hobbs Appliance - he fixes it quickly easily for 250.

So Mr Appliance charges 89 for wrong information, and at first tries to significantly upsell.Tried to contact them twice via email to get my money back since they did nothing on the service call other than give me bad information - of course now they won't respond back?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $89. This person is overall dissatisfied with Mr Appliance. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mr Appliance.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Mr Appliance to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments