Turnaround Time

I was told it needed a completely new control panel for all buttons to dispense water ice and turn on the light on the door.I was told that I would be charged $90 for that evaluation and they could not get the part to service it.

He guaranteed me that that was the part that was necessary to repair the refrigerator. I ordered the part that they told me was necessary from a vendor $88.00 and not returnable. Only to find out that the part was not bad to begin with. Called another service company they found a broken wire in a completely different area of the refrigerator.

Nothing at all to do with the control panel and was repaired in less than one hour.Lancaster, Pa.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Mr Appliance and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mr Appliance to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mr Appliance and mr appliance repair for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments