Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I used to work for Mr. Appliance.

I’ll let you know about this god awful company. And i don’t care if any managers see this. I worked there for 4 months. When i first started, there was 14 technicians.

By the time i left, it went down to 6 or 7. Techs were leaving probably to being treated poorly or not getting paid enough. Which doesn’t surprise me because the franchise owner was a bird brain. His customers would want refunds for jobs not done correctly or for parts that never came in so they wanted to cancel...

the owner would never issue refunds. There was one man who would call almost every weeek for his refund since Feb. & the owner never paid mind to it. The way the business was ran was awful.

Their ethics were unreal. I should have read the awful reviews on the company before i started working there. Beware— everything you read IS TRUE. Before i left i had a tech come to my house to fix my stove.

He stated what was wrong and that someone would be back to fix it once the parts came in. Now that tech had left the company by the time the parts came in. So they sent out their “senior” tech who is a good for nothing wimp and HE BROKE MY STOVE. He said to my mother that the wrong parts were ordered and the stove has been broken since the original tech came out.

We used the stove that morning... it was for sure not broken. And if the “senior tech” looked at the notes on the invoice... he would see the whole stove was never broken..

it was just the one burner. We went with another company and within a week the stove was fixed and is now working like brand new. Their Delaware tech had left the company so we had to call everyone who had an appt in Delaware and right over the PA line to tell them we had to cancel their appt. some of these people have been waiting for awhile and we just wasted their time.

AWUL BUSINESS ETHICS. I don’t know how these stupid company stayed in business so long... but i wouldn’t be surprised if they go out of business soon. It’s a sure good thing i left when i did.

DO NOT USE MR APPLIANCE. They also tell you we have 2 locations in NJ when the primary and ONLY location is in Chadds Ford PA. they lie to you and will tell you whatever you want to hear just to keep customers and they don’t care who they hurt because all they want is money.

Screw this company ... TAKE YOUR BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Comments