I have never been so disgusted with a appliance company in my life.Mr.

Appliance in Jacksonville, Fl. After six visits to my home and every other time they had to order the part, with a total of three new parts and a cost of $500 my Bosch dishwasher ISN'T WORKING. What is interesting the first two service men are no longer with the company. That doesn't say much for Mr.

Appliance. The owner came the sixth time and installed the third part with a new service guy. The following morning turned the dishwasher on and NO it didn't work. Call and scheduled another appointment, but the owner never showed up, but they certainly cashed my check.

I would never recommend them to anyone.

Reporting them to the Better Business Bureau.BEWARE!!!!!!!!

Review about: Mr Appliance Dishwasher Repair.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: No follow up and bogus repairs, That they never showed up for the job nor did anyone call.

Had an Experience with Mr Appliance?

Comments

Leaffilter North - LeafFilter Worthless Warranty Leaffilter North "We had LeafFilter installed and received a lifetime warranty for the system. Six years later the filter screen pulled away and off of a gutter (see picture). We..." Read more Blue Haven Pools Corporate office Blue Haven Pools "Anyone have information on who is the responsible corporate officer for the name BLUE HAVEN POOLS? We are trying to find the person responsible for the bait and switch used..." Read more Mr Appliance - Repair Review from Washington, District Of Columbia Mr Appliance "Horrible service, repair person had no idea what they were doing. Made a mess in my kitchen. Placed tools and parts on the rug in my kitchen and..." Read more Sherriff Goslin Roofing - Sherriff-Goslin Company, what the did to us was despicable. How the BBB can still rate them A+ is a scam! Sherriff Goslin Roofing "All views expressed in this review are our own and do not necessarily represent the Sherriff-Goslin Company's (noting the Mansfield, Ohio branch), the BBB's (noting the BBB serving Western Michigan)..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Iboats - Return Box was torn so denided Iboats "Yes I ordered a drive shaft that was supposed to be short shaft. Box came and corner of box was torn no biggie opened found out it was the wrong..." Read more Aliexpress - No Response on Customer Service Aliexpress "I had made a purchase on aliexpress from one of the supplier, i did not receive by product and also my buyer protection was end, i was not able to..." Read more Sears - NIGHTMARE Wedding Ring Set!! Sears "I have been having issues with a diamond wedding ring set I purchased 2 years ago and Sears has yet to rectify the situation. I initially purchased the set along..." Read more